Thursday, July 30, 2009

40 years on from the moon landings..

As someone that blogs myself, you might think that I read a lot of other blogs as well. I wish that were true, but unfortunately, in between working a job, trying to develop a business, blogging and just the everyday nitty-gritties of single life, I just don't have the time. I'm working on it though. Trying to shift from newspapers and TV to more internet-based news sites and blogs.

That said, one of my few guilty pleasures is reading Prem Panicker's blog. This post in particular, on the 40th anniversary of the moon landings, has some interesting links that make for thought-provoking reading.

You might also get a laugh or two. Ever wonder how the mass media would cover the moon landings if they happened today!? Check it out. Personally, I think Slate underplayed it a touch, but it's still hilarious.

No comments: